International Photographers Association of Los Angeles 洛杉磯國際攝影家協會

We don't make a photograph just with a camera; we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. -Ansel Adams
現在的時間是 週日 6月 16, 2024 7:29 am

所有顯示的時間為 UTC - 8 小時 [ DST ]

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 10 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週二 1月 13, 2009 2:37 pm 
離線
右更
右更
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 4月 02, 2007 10:02 pm
文章: 1980
來自: Los Angeles
rt

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 1月 13, 2009 3:07 pm 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

註冊時間: 週二 5月 13, 2008 10:42 am
文章: 693
I do it myself with 3 steps:

1) use Giottos Rocket Air Blaster to blow the CCD; it will remove most of the dust.

2) use a sensor brush; you need to "charge" the brush first with compressed air, then brush the sensor to remove dust.

3) if you have smudge, it will not come off with the above mentioned dry methods. Now you need to use the Copper Hill method using eclipse solution, a rubber swab and pec-pads. See the link.
http://www.copperhillimages.com/index.php

Since it is not easy to send your camera out for cleaning, I highly recommend to learn these methods. It is not difficult. The sensor is NOT that fragile, either.

Fengyu

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 1月 13, 2009 11:58 pm 
離線
大上造
大上造
頭像

註冊時間: 週四 2月 15, 2007 12:56 pm
文章: 5438
好,自己动手,丰衣足食。 :D

Fengyu的笔刷用的是什么?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週三 1月 14, 2009 12:13 am 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

Yuhong 寫:

Fengyu的笔刷用的是什么?

我用的是Copper Hill Images'的SensorSweep。

要不要下次聚会示范一下?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週三 1月 14, 2009 12:14 am 
離線
大上造
大上造
頭像

註冊時間: 週四 2月 15, 2007 12:56 pm
文章: 5438
fengyu 寫:
Yuhong 寫:

Fengyu的笔刷用的是什么?

要不要下次聚会示范一下?

好呀。 :D

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週三 1月 14, 2009 12:17 am 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

Yuhong 寫:
fengyu 寫:
Yuhong 寫:

Fengyu的笔刷用的是什么?

要不要下次聚会示范一下?

好呀。 :D

那周五我把我的那些工具带上。请领导拨一些时间...

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週三 1月 14, 2009 12:41 pm 
離線
少上造
少上造
頭像

註冊時間: 週六 3月 10, 2007 8:28 pm
文章: 2427
來自: Los Angeles
Fengyu实在太牛,我是送洗的,印象中是$38/次。

Here is the Nikon Service Center at El Segundo.

Nikon Inc.
841 Apollo Street, Suite 100
El Segundo, CA 90245-4721
(310) 414-8107

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週三 1月 14, 2009 1:15 pm 
離線
右更
右更
頭像

註冊時間: 週六 3月 10, 2007 1:46 am
文章: 1897
如果是Canon的相机是可以Free clean CCD的.
地址是:
15955 Alton Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92618
(949) 753-4000‎
(949) 753-1089‎

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週四 2月 05, 2009 12:20 pm 
離線
官大夫
官大夫
頭像

註冊時間: 週五 6月 06, 2008 9:56 am
文章: 280
My method is probably the most " 牛", but it has been working all these times for me. You will remove the dust from the sensor chamber instead of blowing them around. So, it is 100% dust free and contact-free :lol: However, it will work only for "non-smudged" spots. See Fenyu's method if it's so (I have to do it only once so far)

I use a normal household vacuum cleaner that has the removable and flexible vacuum head to do the job. Use the extension tubes only (do not attach the brush or special cleaning fixtures) and turn on the vacuum for about 1 minute to ensure the vacuum clears the dust around the tube and the air flow is clean (i.e. dust in the vicinity air is clean). Be sure that your camera is far away from the vacuum machine as allowed by the flex tube. You should do this in a dust free environment and the vacuum main roller should not be touching the carpet because it could stir up a lot of dusts in the air.

Be sure to do these in this sequential order (Important !!)

(1) turn on the vacuum
(2) Remove the lens
(3) Put your camera in BULB and press and hold the trigger (my D70 does not have shutter lock) with one of your hand (say left hand)
(4) Now move the vac flex tube end close to the camera/sensor opening and use your hand (say right hand) to wrap around the tube and mate it to the camera opening. That is to provide a connection seal between your camera and the tube.
(5) Remove the tube (say your right hand) from the camera after about a few seconds.
(6) Release the camera trigger.
(7) Turn off the vacuum.

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT: You must open the shutter (press trigger and hold it) first BEFORE applying the vacuum tube ending to the CCD chamber and you must release the trigger AFTER the vac tube has been removed to ensure that the shutter open/close movement does NOT occur under the presence of the strong vacuum force (i.e. pulling on parts while it is sliding). That is, to follow steps 3,4,5,6 strictly (I got into this trouble once. when that happened, the shutter ribbon was pulled and jammed the shutter and the camera couldn't be used. Luckily, I realized what had happened and re-sat the shutter ribbon with a light finger push and everything went back to normal).

*** Do this at your own risk! *** Use this as your last resort.

However, if you find that your little hand blower cannot remove a stubborn spot and you need to apply some kind of abrasive method (contact cleaning), then try this. I have done this many times to my D70 and my CCD is very clean.

I had used the solution/contact method (Pec Pad wipes + Eclipse E2 solution) once for a smudged spots but I really hated it. While cleaning up one spot, the wiping action could introduce other secondary dirty spots and I had to repeat the wiping several times until all marks are gone. Luckily, I had to do this only once after the vacuum method didn't work.

Oh yeah, my "Cao's" cleaning method is very 牛 cowly, isn't it? It is dust free, contact-free, and cost-free.
If you have an important shooting to do tomorrow and you find that your camera is dirty and you have no cleaning tool around, what would you do?

:lol2death: :lol2death: :lol2death:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週四 2月 05, 2009 12:40 pm 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

Paul,

Really Niu!

In Canon camera's menu, there is a Sensor Cleaning, turn it on and it will keep the shutter open and move the mirrow away. There is something similar on D70. I cleaned my friend's D70. You do NOT have to hold shutter button in BULB mode.

Fengyu

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 10 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC - 8 小時 [ DST ]

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者: 沒有註冊用戶 和 13 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯文章
不能 在這個版面刪除文章